Newly established in 2020, Language Unit of The NIPA School of Administration Jakarta is a supporting technical unit for the implementation of the academic and non-academic activities. In its early development, the Language Unit is focused to provide foreign language services for all academics. The services provided are specified as competence development training. It also provides guidance for English Club (student organization) in performing debate class, English class, and other foreign languages learning activities.
Becoming an Excellent Language Service Unit with the Ability to Contribute to the Achievement of the Vision of the NIPA School of Administration Jakarta through an Accelerated Foreign Language Program and Services for All Civitas Academica.
- Performing professional language services based on the necessity and the characteristics of the NIPA School of Administration
- Performing academic English learning and training programs to create a competent human resource; capable of mastering and using English and/or other foreign languages as a means of communication, information, and technology, as well as publication acceleration in reputable international journals
- Building networks both nationally and internationally to improve quality and services for Civitas Academica of the NIPA School of Administration
- Organizing foreign language training for all Civitas Academica of the NIPA School of Administration
- Organizing English training for specific purpose for all Civitas Academica of the NIPA School of Administration
- Performing administrative and technical supports for academic and student units in the NIPA School of Administration