Research and Community Service Center (well known as P3M) has a leading role in accelerating research, scientific publication, and community service. P3M aimed to develop knowledge and technology (in terms of administration study) as well as improving people's welfare and national competitiveness through innovation in research and community service.
As one of the academic supporting centers in the NIPA-School of Administration Jakarta, P3M is committed to providing support for the institutional development to realize the institution’s vision. The support provided by P3M has contained in research activities and community service refers to the Research Master Plan (RIP), also the national research priorities to ensure the development of excellent research as well as community service practices emphasizing capacity building and welfare through soft skill-based empowerment activities.
P3M has 4 main objectives as the following:
- Building human resource capacity in the fields of study, research and community service which has a breadth of science, independence, and usefulness;
- Designing institutional research programs to produce quality and useful research products;
- Designing institutional community service programs to produce quality and useful community service products;
- Creating multi-stakeholder cooperation in the field of research, community service, and scientific publications to accelerate the achievement of the institution’s vision.
- Determining the direction of research and community service policy and innovation;
- Coordinating the implementation of research to develop conceptions of national and regional development through cooperation between universities and/or other institution, at both national and international level;
- Coordinating the implementation of community service to develop conceptions of national and regional development through cooperation between universities and/or other institution, at both national and international level;
- Accelerating cooperation and widening network between universities and/or other institution, at both national and international level;
- Developing a roadmap/master plan for institutional research and community service;
- Conducting dissemination of research results through scientific publications;
- Coordinating e-journal management with all programs of study;
- Conducting monitoring and evaluation of research and community service;
- Managing workshops of research and community service for lecturers;
- Administrating data research and community service activities and ensuring its accountability.